The natural relaxed placement of the hands on the keyboard and the wide wrist rest are ideal for those who want to type in comfort with a neutral wrist position.
- USB wired ‘plug and play’ connection
- Black case and keys
- Sculptured and contoured design, shaped to fit the natural position of your hands and finger tips
- Split key keyboard layout, offering a natural arc typing position for wrists to aid with RSI and Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.
- Integrated wrist pad shaped to follow the ergonomic design of the keyboard and to support wrists comfortably.
- Designed with reverse tilt feet fitted at the front of the keyboard, meaning the keyboard angle can be set to a subtle reverse tilt so that wrists are in a natural position
- Low profile keys which are tactile and have a high life cycle membrane key mechanism offering excellent durability and feel
- Compact UK key layout with integrated multimedia functions (other language layouts available on request)
- Keycap printing is UV coated, just like on laptop keyboards to offer a very long life and prevent character wear
- Clear easy read key legends
- FN key to multiplex some keys, eg the multimedia functions
- Integrated multimedia keys for Media Player, Volume control, Media control and playback, E-mail, Internet, Calculator and PC Lock. The Windows keys functions can also be locked via a simple shortcut if required.