Reduces tension by maintaining the lumbar curve of your lower back. Conforms to your body’s contours to provide uniform support. Mesh fabric allows airflow.
- Retain the correct posture with this Fellowes back rest for office chair which provides additional spinal support to maintain natural back curvature and the design moulds to your body’s contours
- The Tri-tensioning attachment eliminates the need for re-adjustment and holds the office chair back support in place for a comfortable working environment
- It’s ergonomic design incorporates padded features for additional support, whilst the mesh fabric allows air flow for your personal comfort
- Sitting in a chair without proper support can cause back discomfort, poor circulation, overall fatigue and long term issues
- Which is why a using a Fellowes office chair back support is a necessity in any office or home environment
- This back support for office chairs can easily attach to any chair and is accredited against FIRA – an ergonomic accreditor for Fellowes
- Tested by FIRA International Ltd to comply with the ergonomic requirements set out in European Health and Safety Legislation: EN ISO 9241-5