Reduces tension by maintaining the lumbar curve of your lower back. Conforms to your body’s contours to provide uniform support. Mesh fabric allows airflow.
- Retain the correct posture with this Fellowes back rest for an office chair which provides additional spinal support to maintain natural back curvature and the design moulds to your body’s contours
- The Tri-tensioning attachment eliminates the need for re-adjustment and holds the office chair back support in place for a comfortable working environment
- It’s ergonomic design incorporates padded features for additional support, whilst the mesh fabric allows air flow for your personal comfort
- Sitting in a chair without proper support can cause back discomfort, poor circulation, overall fatigue and long-term issues, which is why using a Fellowes office chair back support is a necessity in any office or home environment
- This back support for office chairs can easily attach to any chair and is accredited against FIRA – an ergonomic accreditor for Fellowes
- Tested by FIRA International Ltd to comply with the ergonomic requirements set out in European Health and Safety Legislation: EN ISO 9241-5